The COMBINE Archive is a zip-like format to bundle all files relevant for a simulation study in computational biology.
In this project, we implement support for the COMBINE Archive, including:
- a Java library to create, read, write, and manipulate COMBINE archives.
- a desktop application to build and explore COMBINE archives locally.
- a web-based interface to work with COMBINE archives online. See it in action.
Read more about the CombineArchive Toolkit in our papers:
- The CombineArchiveWeb application – A web based tool to handle files associated with modelling results published at the Workshop on Semantic Web Application and Tools for Life Science (SWAT4LS), December 2014, in Berlin, Germany.
- The CombineArchive Toolkit – facilitating the transfer of research results, preprint on PeerJ
Brought to you by